3.27.2007

Here's a picture you won't find on Jacob or Philip's Blog...

Don't worry, I asked Jacob before putting this pic online for all the world to see!
As you can see, Jacob is seriously posing for this picture! He was totally goofing off and this picture wasn't supposed to be taken, but it did! And I think it is SO funny! I hope you all think it is too. :-)
Have a GREAT day!


4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I thought that the picture had already been taken.

Vicki Smith said...

I've seen his father in that same pose, I'm sure! And, OH MY GOODNESS!! I stared and stared at that picture for the longest, wondering who that lady was between Grace and Anita! I just can't BELIEVE how quickly a little girl can turn into a young LADY!

The Middle J said...

that looks like it was SUPER fun!!

princessbuttercup94 said...

Your brother is so weird.Love you all!!!!!!!!!!


~Genesis ~