3.16.2007

Hey there!

I thought I would write something real quick while I wait for Mom to finish getting ready for work. How is everyone???

The other day the whole family ate dinner on the back porch… The weather was perfect, and there was a hinting smell of the orange blossoms in the air thanks to our little tree. It was really nice! It was very enjoyable. :-) We’ve had such nice days that Mom and we kids walked to the park by our library. We took Duke along with us and he had a great time! But by the time we were walking home he was hot and tired. I think we all were. But it was really nice to just enjoy the weather, despite allergies, and be outside for a couple hours.

This past week when Sara and I went to the library we noticed they were having a little sale so we were able to pick up some books for dirt cheap! I loved it! I’ll keep my eyes open for those from now on! OH!!! Yesterday Sara, Tommy, and I were at the library and it was FLOODED with guys! Everywhere we turned there were groups of guys. I couldn’t figure out what was going on, and then eventually I overheard one of them tell the security guard they were the Kansas City Royals and they were having a meeting in one of the conference rooms at the library. We thought that was pretty cool! We saw a bunch of famous baseball players and didn’t even know it! Ha ha!

OH!!! Another fun thing! I found out I was one of 7 people who won a contest through Brio & Beyond! I thought it was pretty exciting. I won a party pooch pack for my dog! Ha ha! Isn’t that hilarious?!

I’m glad you guys liked my sermonette. Did it sound scatterbrained, or did I make my point clear??? It was just something that was really weighing on my heart and I had to share. I REALLY appreciated all of your comments! Thank you so much!

I need to go now. I’m spending the weekend at Anita’s house so I’ll see you all later! Have a GREAT weekend!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Katlin said...

Congrats on the brio thing!!!!!!!