3.21.2007

Survey time!

1. Name? Grace Elizabeth Shuler

2. What is your occupation? I clean house with my momma

3. What color are your socks right now? I'm barefoot right now. Can you believe it?!

4. What are you listening to right now? My Dad and brothers are watching some cheesy show downstairs and I hear it every once in awhile

5. What was the last thing that you ate? Salad

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue or yellow...duh!

7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? Anita Michella ;-)

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeppers! Hi Kasey! :-)

9. How old are you today? 17

10. What is your favorite drink? Anything that has caffeine in it; Coca-Cola, coffee, sweet tea... It's a serious addiction that I am trying to break as we speak!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope

13. Pets? Uno dog; Dukemeister!

14. Favorite food? Mexican

15. What was the last movie you watched? Um...I don't remember!

16. What do you do to vent anger? Yikes... Uh, I TRY to keep calm but I yell sometimes

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember :-P

18. What is your favorite season? Spring is so pretty, but I really love the Fall when the leaves start to turn colors

19. Hugs or kisses? Both!

20. Cherries or Blueberries? I like cherries...but not cherry pie.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure!

22. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know...

23. Who is least likely to respond? Kasey, since I got it from her!

24. Living arrangements? Two parents and five brothers and sisters and uno dog

25. When was the last time you cried? Sunday at Church

26. What is on the floor of your closet? I JUST cleaned out my closet and reorganized! There's boxes and shoes on my floor

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? This is for all to see! :-P

28. What did you do last night? Hung out with my familia and JJ, my cousin, from Washington

29. Favorite smells? Candles!

30. What inspires you? I can't think of anything right now. I'll get back to you on that one

31. What are you afraid of? *deep breath* Spiders, needles, dummies, ice cream trucks, clowns...

32. Favorite dog breed? Labrador Retriever

33. Number of keys on your key ring? 2!

34. Favorite day of the week? Not sure!

35. How many states have you lived in? 3; Idaho, Colorado, Arizona

36. Favorite holiday? I love 'em all! Except Halloween

37. Have you ever operated a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Does a 15 passenger van count?!

38. Ever left the country? Not yet, but I will one day!

39. Favorite kind of music? I just love music! Except rap. That's just a headache

40. Last book you read? The Postcard by Beverly Lewis

41. What were you for Halloween last year? Hello? I don't like Halloween!

42. What is your favorite Bible verse? I have lots! There are so many great ones! But I really, really like Proverbs 3:5, 6

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

Ice Cream trucks??? I understand the others but Ice Cream truck lol some how I think this has a funny story behind it :D hehe

Kasey said...

Hey, i have The postcard, is it good??

Grace & Co said...

YES! The Postcard is a really good book! For me, it was one of those books you just can't put down until you come to the end! I really liked it! It made me cry though...there are parts in there that are sad. But yeah, I really liked it!