Did everyone have a good Easter Sunday? I know my family and I did. We were able to bring our next door neighbor with us and he was VERY happy to be there! He’s about ten years old and he asked a lot of questions about the Lord and what it took to be saved. He didn’t know the Lord was coming back again, and when he found out that there really IS a hell he wanted to know all he could about salvation. I hope and pray our family will be a good influence on him and that the whole family will come to the Lord! What a wonderful testimony that would be! I’ve been praying that God would touch me and if there was ever an open door to witness that He would give me the words I need to speak. I’ve even had dreams of witnessing to people! I’m thankful I was able to a little to our little friend. :-)
I have a surprise for you all, I got a job! I will be working at Cornerstone Coffee House near our house! WOO! Go me! The owners are an older couple and I’m so very thankful that they’re Christians too. Training starts this Saturday (if I remember right) and so the grand opening will hopefully be next week sometime. The gentleman said he would e-mail me all the information I would need so when I have more info I’ll let you know. I’m excited!
Another surprise for you guys, we’re heading to the recording studio this Friday! Woo! Isn’t that exciting?! We’re really working on the CD now and it should be done by June or July I’m guessing.
Well, I need to get going. Have a great day everyone! I love you all!
4.09.2007
Hellooo BlogWorld!
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hi Gracie! Very exciting... what time is training on Saturday?
I already knew but Congrats again about the Job and the Cd !!!
That is great about the little boy going to church with you all.
Congratulations on your new job. Also I would love to have a cd when you are finished. How much are you going to sell them for?
Love you
Pam
Congratulations . . . on EVERYTHING!
Wow, members of my own family are going to be famous recording stars! Well, maybe not "famous." Okay, maybe they won't be "stars" either. But they WILL have a recording!!! WOO HOO! I'm anxious for my copy!
Me too--but I want it autographed by all of you first!!! ;-)
Congrats on the job, Grace!!
I'm excited about the CD too...can't wait to get a copy!
can I say JEALOUS. I want to record!!! But I am happy for you!! :)
ANITA!!! You commented on my Blog! WOW!!! I still don't know when training is, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out!
I don't know for sure how much the CD's will go for...but I'm guessing around $15. But I'm not sure!
We are so not famous stars! Ha ha! But we do have a CD coming. :)
It will be SO weird to "sign autographs" for people. Just talking about it is weird... :S
Post a Comment