5.17.2007

Praise the Lord!

Last night we had a good Prayer Meeting! I really enjoyed it. It felt so good to just pour my heart out to the Lord and tell Him everything that’s going on. I felt SO good afterwards! There have been little things that kind of stress me out, but I think I’ve been doing alright at handling them. But it felt good to tell the Lord and just allow Him to comfort me and give me that special peace that only He can give!

Just so you know I try to read everyone’s Blogs every day but my computer doesn’t allow me to comment most of the time. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. Sometimes I can comment…and other times I stomp away from the computer feeling defeated.

Paul will be here in 2 weeks! And this time he’s not visiting! He’s going to LIVE here! WOO!!!

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

cokelady said...

I lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove prayer times like that! God blessed me with one just a few days ago when I needed it sooooooo bad. Just gives such rest and peace to your whole life when you can lay all of your burdens at His feet and walk away knowing that He will do what's best with them. :-)

J Nowling said...

Hey Gracie, Would you please email me your address, Keven Lewis' and Chris Clarkson's addresses. I don't know if the ones we have are current and we want to mail you all Joleesa's graduation announcement. jodyandjada.nowling@gmail.com

Thanks. Stay close to God and He'll continue to help with things. "If it's not big enough to pray about, it's not big enough to worry about."

Love ya