5.25.2007

Two of the most amazing people I know!



Today is Dad and Mom's 22nd anniversary! WOO!!! I hope you guys have a GREAT day today! I love you both so much!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bro. & Sis. Shuler. I love you guys (and miss you, too).

Washington Okie said...

Wow, what a wonderful couple you two make. I sure wish you were closer so we could visit more than once a year.

Pam said...

Happy anniversary to you two.

Love you all

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Anniversary and I left wishes for you on my blog.

Kasey said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! luvs, sis kasey

Mommy's Journal said...

Thank you! We had a nice day. Thanks to Grace and the kids we went to TGI Fridays for supper... Grace bought us a gift card and her and Jacob fixed supper for the rest of the kids so we could go out. Do we have great kids, or what? We also went and took the final art work to the printer guy and did the final stuff for the CD. We will pick up the finished product June 8. Thanks to everyone for your best wishes!

J Nowling said...

Glad you had a great day. May God bless you in another year together. And yes, you do have great kids.