6.11.2007

No weekend here

The weekend went by way too fast. We were so busy with other things I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it! I worked Saturday morning at the coffee house. It was REALLY busy in there! So busy that the boss asked if I wanted to stay another hour! That’s busy! I made over $100 in just 4 hours. That may not sound like much, but it is for John right now because his business is so new and…well, slow. Oh, and you know what else I did? I talked to Diane, John’s wife, and let her know if I can’t get more hours then I’ll be giving my two weeks notice and finding another job because I need a regular income coming in because I have family bills I need to pay. That was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done. :-S I like working at the coffee house (when John’s not around) but it is kinda fattening. I think I might try working at Kohl’s or some other department store so I can lose weight and not gain weight, due to coffee and pastries. We’ll see what happens.

I took the rest of the Saturday and practiced a new song with Jacob and Philip. Jacob and Philip presented it to Dad and Mom wanting to sing it, but I somehow took over Philip’s harmony. :-P He found another harmony part and it became a trio! Jacob does some GREAT guitar playing in that song! When we showed Grammy and Grandpa Saturday night, Grandpa nearly fell off the couch watching Jacob. I know because I watched. :-)

Sunday morning we had a music gig at a Baptist Church in Tonopah. And…*drum roll please* (I like doing that!)…we had our CD’s!!! WOO!!! Ya hear me? We’re selling CD’s! And you know what’s crazy? I signed my first autograph. This little old lady whose name was Grace wanted all of our autographs. How weird is that?! Dad asked me later if I was embarrassed, I told him yes. :-D

By the way, Paul’s eye is doing MUCH better! He knows something was in his eye, but I think it’s gone now. His eye has cleared up too so that’s good.

Oh, and guess what Wendy and Kasey, I STILL have not done laundry! Ha ha! But I need to get it done today. I NEED to!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

i want a cd!! how can we get one?

Grace & Co said...

The CD is $15 and shipping is $2. Go ahead and mail us the moolah and we'll get a CD to ya asap!

cokelady said...

Wow. It will be interesting to see the orders start pouring in! I'll take one, please, but since we're so close to Camp now you can just deliver mine in person and I'll save the $2 shipping. ;-) I can't wait to hear it!!! --And I can't wait to see all of you guys!!! Won't be long now! :-)

Grace & Co said...

I can't wait to see you either! I know we're going to have a blast! No matter what happens with this campground! Ha ha!