Where’s my chocolate? I feel like eating cake batter! You know, Paul was asking me about that yesterday. He couldn’t understand how some girls could sit and eat chocolate cake batter. It was a waste! Why not wait until it’s baked and a yummy cake before you dig in? I didn’t have an answer for him because I like eating the cake batter…and chocolate chip cookie dough. :) It comforts me deep down inside! And right now I need something loaded with chocolate or caffeine before I cry!
Ugh. I’m so sick of not having a job. I’m sure you’re all ready for me to get a job too so I’ll stop talking about it, huh? I really thought this job at the café in Barnes & Noble would work out, but now I don’t know since I feel like the guy is avoiding me! Paul says germs don’t work on a time schedule and people don’t plan on getting sick, but that doesn’t make me feel any better. Will this guy ever get better so I can have an interview?
I know I sound retarded right now, but this is kinda making me feel better so I’m gonna keep going for awhile.
On Saturday I’ll call the guy back if he doesn’t call me first. Grandma Bunny says if I find a job I want then I need to go for it and that’s exactly what I’m trying to do! It’s just this manager guy isn’t working with me. :D I hope this guy realizes how much I want this job because of me being persistent. I think it would be perfect for me! I’ll be surrounded by books and coffee! That’s my life right there! Reading and drinking coffee, it’s what I do. :) Plus it’s super close to my house and Jacob’s job so we could drive to work together!
OK. Enough about that. It’s not getting me a job any faster. I’ll find more job applications today and fill them out just in case this one doesn’t work out.
Before I go I’ll tell you about yesterday:
Yesterday the kids and I dropped Jacob off at Chick-fil-A and then we headed to Grandma Bunny’s house. When we got there she had a list in her hand and listed what she wanted each kid to do. We were able to get her house clean by 12:00 so we went out to eat with her. Originally we were going to go to Jack-In-The-Box but they were very busy so she took us to Fur’s instead. It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed going out to lunch with her, and I think she had a good time too. :) She had a potluck she was going to last night…I hope she had a grand time.
OK…I’m going to get going. I have no chocolate in the house because I got rid of all my candy since I never eat it. STUPID mistake! Won’t do that again! :P
8.30.2007
I need antidepressants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hi Grace, Be patient. I am going to tell you what I told my grandaughter when she was looking for a job. God has the right job for you, trust Him. She got her job and it was better than the one she had before. The Lord tells us to wait on Him.
Love, Grandma Horton
Thank you for telling me that.
I'm trying my best to be patient, but anyone who knows me knows I have the patience of a toddler.
But the Lord does tell us to wait on Him. He also tells us to not worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself, and He cares for even the little sparrows. Sigh.
Again, thanks Grandma Horton. :) I really appreciate you telling me this. It meant a lot seeing a comment from you.
Post a Comment