This was not planned! Even our cousin we met that day, I don't remember her name, was wearing the same color tone we all were!
I don't know why there was a wheelchair at the McLeod house, but we all sat in it at least once! Some even had wild rides from Jacob. But I had to take a picture of my Mom in it! Doesn't she remind you of some crazy person that would be sitting in a wheelchair cutting out those paper peoples that are connected at the arms?!?! Ha ha!
I don't remember which night it was, but some were able to find Coca-Cola in the bottles for really cheap so they bought one all 24 peoples (counting Michael, Allison's boyfriend) !!! Before we were allowed to drink any I called Mom's cell phone and we all sang to her ringtone. :) "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony..." Then we all clinked our Coca-Cola bottles and enjoyed the heavenly nectar! Someone discovered making noise with the glass bottle so we all were making it with our bottles! It was kinda creepy. But fun!
Doesn't he look like Willy Wonka?! I had him say, "Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!" :) If you like this pic then you'll like....
This pic. :) Good ole Tommy! I hope you enjoyed my pictures! I enjoyed sharing them! :)
8.06.2007
Misc.
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace I enjoyed the pictures. Your mom looks like she has lost weight. Do you all still go to curves? Those glasses are to die for. Thomas Jared is so cute.
Yes she has! We've never gone to Curves, we're just eating smaller amounts and making sure it's healthy. We don't workout regularly because it gets too busy sometimes! But we try to eat right.
Yes...Tommy is so great! :)
Liz is her name... it took me a minute to remember it, so don't feel bad! I like the picture of us girls together (with our 5th cousin!!!) and the one of you mom is great, too!
Crazy pictures of CRAZY people! How fun!!!
Actually, Jake is much better looking than Willy Wonka, but I do love the glasses and that hat on Tommy! Great pics!
that is so cute hope i get to see you soon i love you bye
Post a Comment