9.26.2007

Can you say hectic?

Here’s the plan for today:

9:00 – Mom and Megan go to work
10:00 – I drop Jacob off at work
12:00 – I go to job training
1:00 – Mom picks up Jacob from work
2:30 – Mom picks up the car I drove to training and take it to mechanic
3:00 – Dad picks Mom up from the mechanic
4:00 – Mom picks me up from work
7:00 – Church!!!

You have NO idea what has to go on in between those times! Ha ha!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I just hope that everyone remembers who they are to pick up and when! ~grin~ Have a wonderful day!

Pam said...

I agree with Tammi. You made me tired reading all of that. lol

The Middle J said...

You were the one with the boring day yesterday- it now seems like we really did trade- today has been so dull and sounds like yours is going to be anything but.

Question
how far is Scottsdale, AZ from ya'll ?

Vicki Smith said...

Gracie, it's called "life." ;-) Sometimes it comes hard and heavy and in your face. Today was one of those. Hope you got it all done and your job training was marvelous!