9.04.2007

I'm busy, busy, dreadfully busy

Mom and Sara got home Sunday evening and we’ve been so busy ever since I haven’t been able to post anything! I’ve hardly been able to check my e-mail. Mom and Sara came home with little gifts for everyone so that was exciting! I also got a few more gifts from Sister Debbie and Nenna Jowling. :) It was SO sweet of you guys to think of me! You must like me or something. :) Thank you so very much!

Last night the family was over at Grandma Bunny’s house for dinner. Mom, Paul, and I were in the kitchen cleaning and talking when we heard a noise and Dad in the other room ask if Grandma was alright. We rushed into the living room to find Dad on the floor with Grandma seeing if she was OK because she had lost her footing somehow and fell. She hit the corner of one of her tables with her shoulder and she was in obvious pain. She refused to go to the hospital even though we were sure she broke her shoulder. Megan and I stayed the night with her just to make sure she was OK. She woke me up at 6:00 this morning and said that she was going to call the doctor because the pain got worse and she thinks her shoulder is dislocated. So pray for her today.

Well, I’d write more but I need to take a quick shower so I can go to Barnes & Noble. That guy has never called me back so I’m going to him and going to have an interview. :) Pray for me today!

Please tell me how the Assembly went! Mom bought one of the sessions and we watched some yesterday. It was really good!

Have a great day! I love you all!

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

I will be praying for you. You will do great. :)

Unknown said...

praying!! call me to let me know how it went.

m.

Momma Tammi said...

So, since I'm really late in reading this...how did the visit to Barnes and Nobles go?