9.13.2007

Let’s play a game!

Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



My 8 Random Facts/Habits

1. When I was a little girl I had two imaginary friends and they would hold onto my index fingers and we would walk around the house together. They would also give me pretend bubble gum and Mom would find me chewing on it all the time.

2. I have to be careful when drinking energy drinks because they make me laugh uncontrollably and I’ll laugh so hard I’ll cry and my stomach hurts. Don’t believe me? Try it. :) Oh, and if you get me laughing too hard I’ll snort!

3. I have kept all the little notes that Paul has given me since meeting except one! I lost a napkin he draw a cat on during the Assembly 3+ years ago and I wish so bad that I had it!

4. The most I have ever weighed was 135 lbs. and in one year I dropped down to 117 lbs. due to unfortunate events last year.

5. I cried when my Dad sold his big green truck. :P

6. I can draw some great rock pictures! ;)

7. I have a shirt I got for my 12th birthday that I can STILL wear to this day!

8. I can touch my nose with me tongue.

Tag! You're it!
1. Becki Horne
2. Kasey Broyles
3. Jenna Nowling
4. Wendy Page
5. Rebekah Peter
6. Isaiah Peter
7. Megan Shaw
8. Sister Nowling

Taken from Heather Cabales' Blog

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

oh no! you caught me!

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah, I noticed. lol Jacob says your in trouble with him. *grin*

Grace & Co said...

I don't know why I called you a Peter!! I haven't done that in forever! :P

Bro. Jacob, have mercy on me!

Kasey said...

I did it! Go look.