I got a phone call from Colleen at Fry’s and I went in a few days ago to sign papers, get my name tag, and she showed me around a little bit. I think I’m going to like this job! Colleen said if I feel like I’m not getting enough hours at the coffee shop then they’ll have me working in the deli too. They don’t want to lose me because I’m not getting enough hours. That makes me feel good! :) She also showed me where to clock in before and after work and guess what?!?! It takes my fingerprint so it knows it’s me and not someone else! Isn’t that cool?!?! I was amused. :) Now I have to read 100+ papers about Tully’s, training, dress codes, etc. before next Wednesday. I think I can handle it though.
Paul’s cousin, Daniel, will be flying in tonight and staying in AZ for two weeks! Paul is pretty excited about having him here. I am too! I’ve heard so much about this Daniel guy. Now I finally get to meet him. I hear he’s really great. I’ll take pictures. :)
On Saturday we went and looked at some tuxedos. Paul found one he really likes. I don’t know if he’ll choose that one or if he wants to shop around a little… They were very classy looking! The guys will look great in them, and their Chuck Taylor’s. ;)
Pray for me. I’m not feeling well today.
9.24.2007
Playing ketchup…I mean catch up!
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Thats great you got yourself lined up with a job. Your a busy gal and its about to get busier. :) Tell Paul hello and all the Shuler household hello. We love you
I like it when it's busy! :) Call me crazy, but I do. I feel like I'm accomplishing things in life, you know?
I'll tell everyone hello for you guys! Please come visit soon! :)
A date friday sounds good. Hey if the guys can have a guy night we can have a girl chat night :D
Sounds good! :)
Post a Comment