I do not like the way this day has started out! It kind of scares me. :S
I just got back home from dropping Jacob off at work. Normally it takes me about 15-20 minutes. Today it took me an hour! Why, you may ask? If you’ve had a rough day I suggest you keep reading. I promise it will make your day!
After dropping Jacob off and heading back home I realized that the van was on empty. I went to grab my cell phone out of the cup holder to get on to mom for leaving me the van with no gas. Well, when I picked up the phone I dropped it in my iced tea! I’m shaking the iced tea out of my phone and it’s flurbbing out like crazy. I might have killed it. :S I try to calm down and concentrate on getting to the gas station. I notice that this car takes all the turns I take, including the street I live on so I decide to get rid of him and keep driving hoping he’ll leave. He did eventually so I head to the gas station. When I drove up to the gas pump and turn off the van I realize I have no credit card. Come to think of it, I don’t even have my driver’s license! I am praying the whole way back to my house that the van won’t die on me! I get to the house and am yelling at the kids what’s going on while I grab my driver’s license and credit card. I told them, “I dropped my phone in iced tea so if I’m stranded on the side of the road I have no way of getting help. I’ll be back soon!” I then pray the whole way back to the gas station that the van will make it. I drive up to the gas pump and get out and pay for the gas and then picked up the nozzle to fill up the van. I turn around and realize that I forgot to open up the tank! So I try to take the cap thing off and it won’t come off. I thought about asking someone for help but I didn’t want to look like an idiot. I probably already did though. What would you think if you saw some girl pull up in a 15 passenger van, her hair wind blown and everywhere, holding the gas nozzle in one hand and frantically trying to take off the cap, even sweet talking it hoping that would work? Sigh. I then cancelled the payment, put the nozzle back, and then tried taking the cap off the gas tank. Wouldn’t you know it?! The first try it came off smoothly. I grumbled under my breath and then went to pay for the gas, again, and was able to fill the car up successfully. Then I put the nozzle away, the cap back on, and climbed up into the van and laid my head back on the seat. My trip back home was full of more praying, but this time it was thanking the Lord. :)
How has your day gone? :)
10.10.2007
Need a good laugh?
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Not so good myself- lol- my credit card was stolen, my cell phone is missing and so is my camera....I'm not touching anything that is smaller then a laptop ....sounds like we've both had a rather not so great day lol
Sorry Gracie....:( atleast it got better.
That is so funny :)
I am sorry your day was so bad! I can't say that about mine! Hey did you know, what a dumb question, ofcoarse you didn't, yesterday was Eli (my little brother) and Hector's B-Day.
Tayde
Post a Comment