11.20.2007

Almost here!

Yesterday I was able to get a lot of cleaning done before the family and I headed to Grandma Bunny’s for dinner. The living room and family room look great! Today I’m working on the kitchen and the bathroom. Oh, and laundry! Shocker. :)

I can’t believe that tomorrow morning I’ll be heading to Sky Harbor to pick up Jenna! AH!!! It’s so exciting! You know me, I like everything organized! So I e-mailed her a rough draft plan of what we’re going to do everyday while she’s here and she likes what I came up with! Sweet! So I’ll write them down in my planner that way I don’t forget it.

Last night Dad, Mom, Jacob, and I played Scrabble at Grandma Bunny’s house. I WON!!! I will admit I had a little help from Paul, but not much! I was so shocked to hear I beat my DAD at a WORD game! The rest of the kids played Ibuy with Grandma Bunny. I don’t know what was going on in there, but it sounded like they were having fun!

Oh, and the radios are playing Christmas music so I broke down and listened to it yesterday. WOO!!! Loved it! I think I’ve come to a conclusion about the jazz music experience. Whatever style of music you like is your stress reliever. When you listen to your favorite songs on the radio they make you feel better! Whether it is jazz, country, bluegrass, or rock-n-roll! That’s just what I think. I could be wrong. :)

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Sara Beth said...

We had so much fun playing ibuy,
Grandma won she had 30,And Philip had 50, And I had 60 I think, And Megan had 235, YEAH she helld on 2 to minny card at the same time.