11.10.2007

Jazz Experiment

For the month of November my family and I are doing a little experiment. The only style of music we are going to listen to (except for at Church and music practices) is Jazz. We wonder if the style of music we listen to affects our moods. When you listen to rock and roll does it make you feel like you’re in a bad mood? If you listen to classical music does it make you feel drained and almost depressed? If you listen to jazz does it make you more relaxed? That’s what we’re going to find out! So for the month of November we’re listening to jazz to see if it will help us relax and not so stressed. We need all the help we can get!!

Yesterday I told one of the ladies at Customer Service that if they need anyone to bag groceries I am more than willing to do it for extra money since I’m not getting enough at Tully’s. We’ll see what happens.

OK. I need to study for Children’s Church tomorrow. Mom is baby-sitting two little Japanese babies tomorrow! This is the second time. I look forward to meeting them. I hear they’re to die for cute. :)

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

why aren't you getting enough at Tully's?

oh. and you'd enjoy the wedding then, cause we're having live jazz music

Grace & Co said...

They told me before I even started working there that it would be no problem getting enough hours, since they knew I was getting married in March. Well, they're not keeping their word and Thanksgiving week I'll only be getting 8 hours - and it's on Thanksgiving day! Tomorrow I'm going to apply at different places that I'm GARANTEED to have hours, and not just 8 hours a week... I'm not going to put up with this crud anymore.

I love swing/jazz kind of music like Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Norah Jones, etc.... I think that stuff is great!

Momma Tammi said...

Classical relaxes me, but it stresses Darren out! ~giggle~ He prefers the blues and some of that depresses me. Have fun with the experiment and be sure to let us know how it affected your mood.