12.21.2007

It’s that time of year…

Not when the world falls in love, but that time of year when people are stinking crabby for no reason and after a day of work you feel worn out – mentally, physically, and even spiritually. Sigh. Gotta love the holidays I guess. It didn’t matter how much I tried to be nice and friendly people still were on the verge of chewing me out. Really. Why are so many people so cranky? They should be happy this time of year! But you know what? I still choose to be happy! This is a wonderful holiday!

OK. Moving on.

I’m so thankful I worked as much as I have this past week because it gives me more money for the wedding, but I’m really thankful I’m only working 3 days next week because that gives me time to get organized again. I need to do laundry, get my room cleaned, pack more stuff to send to the apartment, wrap my Christmas presents and buy that last gift! There’s more I need to get done but I can’t think of it right now. It’ll come to me later. I hope.

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: