I hope everyone had a great Easter! I know I did. I taught Children's Church so I had chocolate eggs for everyone. :-) We told each other the Easter story and what we remembered about it. It was very special to me to see all the kids so concerned about what Jesus went through to save us from our sins. One of the things I asked was, "If I were to cut my finger and wipe my blood on Naomi, would that make her clean?" They said no way! So I asked what the difference was between my blood and Jesus' blood. I explained that Jesus' blood was holy and pure and could wash away the dirtiest of sins BETTER than water! While talking to the kids I felt blessed. Thank you Lord! Thank you for dying for my sins! I feel blessed just sitting here at the library! Our God is so good!
3.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Sounds like a wonderful class for the children. Sounds like everyone was blessed especially the teacher. :) Thats the way it should feel Just wanted to say hello and tell you we love you. Great post
Hey Grace,
Glad your Easter was good.
Mine was a little different as I had food poisoning that weekend, but it was still a nice Easter anyways!
Hope married life is going well. TTYL
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to wish you a Happy B-day!!
Happy Birthday Grace. Your first birthday as a wife. I hope your husband (does that sound weird?)makes it very special. I am sure he will. ~~Love Ya~~
Post a Comment