3.15.2008

Let me explain... There is too much, let me sum up.

Can you believe it has been two weeks already?? It's crazy to me! I've been married for two weeks --- and one day. :-) Ever since we got home Paul and I have been working. Paul and I talked about it and since we can afford it I told my manager last night that I would like to go part time now so I can be a wife and clean up the apartment and get some more of my things from my parents house. She said that would work out great because they needed to cut some of the full time employees anyways because they had too many. So in a couple weeks I'll have time to REALLY make this apartment my home and decorate it the way I like it and everything. I look forward to it.

Hey, when you think about it, please keep Paul and I in your prayers. We're doing great! But we have some things we're praying about that are very important and we want to make the right decision. That's all.

Dale, an older gentleman I met while working at the coffee house, came into Chick-fil-A last night looking for me. He said he was so sorry he couldn't make it to the wedding, but he had some presents for Paul and I. I went out to the car with him and we put the gifts in my car. I gave him a big hug and made sure to tell him that he's very special to me and I think about him often. He didn't know why since he's a grumpy old man and thinks he's nothing special. But I've told him many times before that everyone is special to the Lord. He's softened a little since meeting me, and I'm thankful for that. I pray that one day he'll come around and visit our Church one Sunday.

Um...I think that's it for right now. We're still waiting on our wedding pictures but that's because Sam is a perfectionist and I KNOW they are going to look absolutely amazing! Tammy sent us samples last night and I loved them! They look so great! So be patient! You can't rush art! :-)

Love you guys!

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Pam said...

Hey Grace great to hear how things are going. I'm so happy for you and Paul. May God bless you two and give you many many many wonderful days ahead.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to start on the "Thank You" notes for all those great and thoughtful wedding gifts!!!

Anonymous said...

Sam is an amazing photographer!
The story about the man from work made me cry. I'll pray for him. You are wonderful to show such love...and I love you for it.
Mom A
You guys are in our prayers....