4.05.2008

Mommy bought me a new brain

This may sound crazy to people --- it sounds crazy to my own husband --- but I cannot live without a planner in my hand. Whether it's a plain old notebook or a full fledged planner/organizer. Well, I lost my notebook!! It's been missing for about a week now and I am lost without it. I mean LOST! I can't seem to remember anything and I lose everything!

A couple days ago I cancelled my checking/savings account and Paul and I opened a new one yesterday. I have no cash on me so my wonderful mother bought me a planner. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Don't worry I'll pay her back. :-)

Maybe now I'll remember things a little better...

WEDDING PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I put sticky notes everywhere!!!! LoL...nice to know I am not alone in my forgetfulness...welcome to the family! :)
Mom A.

Momma Tammi said...

Your Mom can't live without her brain, your Dad lost his the day after the wedding and couldn't function...your mother-in-law needs post-its and I have a brain sitting on my desk and one in my purse, so sounds like you are in pretty good company! ~giggle~ I think that we are all in BIG trouble if we ever forget where we put our brains. ~hee hee~

Mommy's Journal said...

Everyone needs a BRAIN! :-)

Or maybe it's just us forgetful people...

Sara C. said...

I would be LOST without my planner. I have to have it in order keep track of all my assignements for school! There are deadlines, a to do list, and special events all on my planner. I understand completely.

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad to know I'm not alone!! Ha ha!

Grace & Co said...

You can ask Paul, if I don't get everything done on my list I get irritated. I can't help it. I feel like a failure if I don't get everything done!

Momma Tammi said...

Trust me BG...it will still be waiting on you tomorrow...don't sweat the small stuff. We really weren't born with that big red S tatooed onto our chest. Love ya! MT