Paul had to be at work by 5:00 this morning. I vaguely remember the alarm going off…but I didn’t actually wake up until Paul was kissing me goodbye. I didn’t make his lunch or coffee!! Sigh. I should be fired. Because I didn’t make his lunch I gave him some $$$ that I had so he could buy something to eat. Good grief! I’ll do better tomorrow.
Paul is having a fun time with his trainer guy at work. I guess he’s Hawaiian and they supposedly have a great laugh. Also, his name is Peter so Paul is having a great time going around with him. Peter and Paul are on the loose in Phoenix! Ha! Ha!
Guess what? My living room is clean! I still have some pictures and shelves to hang up, but I really should have Paul’s help with these ones. I’m too short and we don’t have any foot stool for me to even attempt to hang anything high! So I’ll take pictures for you later.
Speaking of pictures…
Here are some pictures of our honeymoon!
Here's Paul and I at Macayo's. It was Paul's first time ever being there so I made sure to take him before we headed out to California. He really liked the place!
See this picture??? It may look like I'm looking at the camera...but I'm not. :-) I'm still watching the road!
Here I am with Groucho Marx! This guy was funny. He had some of the corniest jokes. It kind of reminded me of Grandpa! Ha! Ha! But this guy was great.
Paul's turn to drive!
And then her's my stud muffin. Isn't he the cutest?? Ha! Ha!
5.29.2008
What a lousy wife I am
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Great picture Paul. You look a little tired. Looks like ya'll are having fun.
"stud muffin"?? you're funny.
let me clarify...I mean it was just weird to hear you say that term. Not that I thought you were wrong or anything. ugh...not that I think he is a stud muffin, cus to me he is just paul, but to you he's the stud muffin...just weird, the term...nevermind.
LOL! Kasey you're funny!
I'm glad you both like my pictures!
WAIT, Gracie!! Have you hung your other stuff up on the wall yet? If not, DON'T wait for a step stool or a tall person to help. I hope I've caught you in time. A common decorating boo-boo is to hang pictures and decor TOO high. A room feels friendlier and more interesting if the pictures and decor are at eye level, or barely above. Vary the heights for interest, but DON'T hang things up high unless you just HAVE to for some reason. Now I realize eye level for you and eye level for Paul is VERY different, but somewhere in between would be nice. ;-) (Am I too late???)
No you're not too late! I see what you mean about hanging things too high. But...I still have to have Paul do it since my eye level is more of a midget's size. Ha! Ha! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment