6.04.2008

After

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

very cute. I love tha chairs. They sre perfect for two ppl.

Grace & Co said...

Thanks. =) The chairs are nice, but Paul and I would love to have a little couch!

Tammy K. said...

A couch is nice too. Go to that Sun City thrift store. That is where Sam and I got ours when we lived there. Your parents may remember, well...maybe not. :o) You might get lucky and their memory will get jogged. :o)