6.03.2008

I lost my arm this morning

I’ve done this once before. I woke up and lost my right arm! It had fallen asleep so I couldn’t feel it and it was under my pillow…so I couldn’t find it! I tried moving it but I couldn’t. It freaked me out! When I found my arm I tried moving my fingers, my wrist, etc. and nothing would move! That’s how asleep it was! I hate that.







I was able to get all of my laundry done! I’m so proud of myself. There were plenty of times I thought about stopping for the day and finishing later…but I kept on going. It was hard though because it was hot outside (104o hot) and I had to walk to the Laundromat. It feels so good to have it done and out of the way!







Like the pictures? They had a mini Coca-Cola water area where the water squirted out from the ground, out of huge Coke straws...everywhere! It looked like a lot of fun but it was way too cold for me to get wet.







I didn’t worry about getting the house clean since I was doing laundry. Paul didn’t care. He was so impressed that I got the laundry done that he didn’t even notice the clutter! Yay me. =)

Paul’s boss told him that he wants Paul to take his CDL test this Friday so he’s trying to get as much studying in as he can before Friday. I hope he passes his test!

I don't really have anything else to say right now... I guess I'll get going for now. Have a great day!

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

Grace I love all the updates and pictures. Still waiting on the livingroom photos. :o)
That Coke foutain thing is pretty cool. I will be praying Paul passes his CDL. Good for him.

Mommy's Journal said...

Hey, be thankful you didn't find your arm and think it was a snake in bed with you and try to throw it out :-)

I would like to have that fountain in my front yard. Or maybe I could put it right by the big Coke truck that Jacob is going to buy me when he gets rich and famous.

Grace & Co said...

I'm very thankful I didn't think my arm was a snake! Ha! Ha! I would probably throw myself out of the bed... Like grandpa like granddaughter. =)

When we're all rich and famous I'll buy you lots of different Coke fountains! ;)