7.28.2008

Disappointing news

Paul and I won’t be able to go to the assembly after all. We thought we would be able to afford the tickets after Paul got paid on Friday, but his check wasn’t as big as we expected it to be so it’s either we pay the bills…or buy tickets…

We know that God does not want us to go into debt, so we will be staying home, paying the bills, and plan on going to the assembly next year.

We’re bummed because we both wanted to be there, but God knows best.

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jennifer said...

NO! NO! NO! Very good though, I know that God will honor your decision. I am looking forward to hearing the wonderful testimony that comes next :) Love you and we will miss you

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. We will not be going either.
We can call each other and cry together ok. And i am serious about crying.
Cathy

cokelady said...

Aw, ma-a-a-a-a-an!!! That is soooooo sad--for you AND Cathy! WHAT A GYP. :-(

Erika J. said...

ahh, im gonna miss seeing you!!! :(

The Middle J said...

I know the fellowship is a HUGE part of the assembly but at least you can watch it on the internet this year.


:-( I'm going to miss you guys mucho much