8.15.2008

I needed change...

So I cut my hair!! Here are a couple pics to show you what it looks like now. I hate taking pictures in the mirror- I feel dumb! But when you're the only one home you gotta do what you gotta do!


11 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

WOW- You cut alot but it looks GREAT!!!

d_lhays said...

I like it. It looks Great!

Pam said...

I like it it's pretty

Rebekah Doran said...

You should wear a lighter colored shirt so your hair will show better. It kinda blends into the dark one. You look pretty! Of course you would look pretty no matter what you did to your hair. :)

wemmies said...

It's cute!

Do you not know how to use the timer on your camera? LOL!

wemmies said...

BTW.. You have toothpaste spit on your mirror!! LOL!!! Get to work housewife! HAHAHA!!!

Vicki Smith said...

You look so much like Sara with that haircut! Or maybe Sara's just looking more and more like you?

Nancy said...

Adorable!!!

Sara Beth said...

I got my hair cut two aunt Vicki.

Kasey said...

I cut my hair too..well, just my bangs...and it didn't turn out as well as yours :) oh well...its hair!! I agree..you and your sisters look sooo much alike!

Mommy's Journal said...

Kasey, your hair didn't turn out as well because you didn't have the same GREAT Beautician :-)