Yesterday was James Alexander’s birthday so the family had a memorial and finally laid him to rest in the little cemetery here in Havre. It was very windy so it was hard to hear Kirby as he read scriptures from the Bible, but what little snippets I could hear were good verses talking about comfort after we lose a loved one and not to worry because they have gone to a better place if they knew Jesus.
James is whole now. I’m sure he is running all over the place in Heaven- wanting the angels to play games with him that he was never able to play on earth. And unlike his brothers (who married women who are allergic) I’m sure he has plenty of cats to play with and keep him company until we all make it up there.
James was given presents on his birthday. His mother gave him a rose and her favorite picture of him and the boys. His father gave him his Bible.
Happy Birthday James, we’ll see you soon. =]
10.08.2008
Happy Birthday James
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Thats sweet! I wish I could have met him :'(
Post a Comment