Paul and I had a late night celebrating with Jason (one of Paul's college buddies) since it was his birthday. When we headed home Paul noticed something... snow! Yes, snow! There were little snow flurries falling from the heavens. I didn't know how I would feel about the snow since I haven't been around it for 5 years, but it was pretty exciting! Unfortunately it didn't stick to the ground, but there is more snow in the forecast for the next few days so we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Lucky Pigs!
I would trade places with you in a heartbeat!!! SNOW!!!! I really miss the snow. *sniff, sniff* *wiping a tear*
You DID perform the proper observance of the first snow of the year and have a Puzzle Day, didn't you? It's a RULE, you know! Well, at least it's a rule in MY branch of the family. :-)
SNOW!!! I like it falling a few times a year, but I must say, I DO NOT miss that aspect of MT. Get your boots out it will get colder. You will see LOTS of snow and below zero weather. Go sledding and drink lots of hot chocalote. Have Nancy make some of her great pies and sit by the fire and enjoy it.
I'm sure it won't take you too long to get used to snow again--it's SO GREAT!!! I'm happy for you, lady. Make the best of it! :-)
Post a Comment