11.03.2008

I suggest you keep your distance today

Today was just a bad day. Everything seemed to go wrong for me, and I was pretty irritable. Everyone was getting on my nerves! Kids, old ladies, etc. It just wasn't my day. Paul brought me an "ugly burger" from Rod's for dinner and that helped me feel a little better. Thank you Paul! Hopefully tomorrow I will have a better day.

Tomorrow is Election Day! Then we won't have to hear any more political crud! I'm so ready for it to be over with... I just hope Obama doesn't become our next President!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but just because the elections will be over doesn't mean that we won't hear a bunch of "crud" as you put it. Depends on how close this election is.

Hope your day goes much better. Heather had an awful, no good, rotten day yesterday too, but it reduced her to tears rather than irritability. Broke my heart that I couldn't be there, but I'm guessing that you and your Mom are learning the same thing...when you are that far apart...grab the phone...that as close as you can get. Oh well! Anyway...CHOOSE to have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Pedro Sanchez!!!

cokelady said...

I hope you have a much better day today. I hate crummy, irritable days like that! (So does my family! HA!)

I'm with you--sooooo tired of all of the politics. I did my part and voted a couple of weeks ago and am asking God to work what the polls would call a miracle. :-) I sure have heard of a whole slew of Christians (in and out of the Church) who have been praying and fasting over this election more than any other in the past. Be it far from God to destroy the righteous with the wicked, right?! I'm excited to see the results and find that He has either heard the cries of His people and delivered us from certain ruin... or that He's allowed it to happen for His purposes and will use it to lead souls to Him and His Church. Either way, we win! Wa-Hoo!!! But I'm still hoping it goes the first route!!! Ha! He can lead souls to Him and His Church either way, so I can't help but hope for the more pleasant way. ;-)

cokelady said...

Oh... and I'm really glad Philip isn't old enough to vote yet. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've had my share of irritable days...GRRRR! It seems to sneak up on me a little more often, in this time of my life... I'm still in denial about the mental-pause thing... :-) Nothing a Sonic Coke can't cure.

I have my fears about who our next president will be, BUT I'm thankful that we can stand on the promises of God's word and KNOW that HE is in control and HE will take care of His sheep. I agree with Becki... Whoever it is, we still win! Thank God!

~~MOM~~

Anonymous said...

I miss you GRACE!!! Just 23 more days until Thanksgiving... WAH HOO!!!!!

~~MOM~~