1. I am not a breakfast person. If I do eat breakfast it will be leftovers from dinner last night or a sandwich or something.. For some reason I can't stand breakfast foods in the morning. I can eat breakfast foods for dinner though!
2. I get stressed out when watching tv shows and/or movies. There are some little kid movies, like Polar Express, that I can not watch because I get so stressed out and can feel my heart beating out of my chest so hard.. When I do stress I tend to rip my fingernails off because they're so thin.
3. I say I'm 5"2'.. but really I'm 5"1' and 3/4. Ha!
4. I've been to the hospital because of being in a plane crash and then drinking lamp oil before the age of 5. That's it! I haven't had to go to hospital for myself since.
5. I'm pretty sure I could eat pizza everyday for the rest of my life..
6. If I see a book laying around, I'll start reading just because.. I don't really care what it's about, I just like to read.
7. I have a KISS tongue. =] Some think it's cool and others think it's disgusting.
8. Paul says I have a problem. Whenever I see anything red I want it! I don't really care what it is, I just want red!
9. I can't stand to have my feet dirty! It really bothers me.
10. I can wear high heels everyday. On our trip up here I wore my Valentine's high heeled boots for 24 hours straight.
11. After Paul goes to work and I'm alone taking a shower, I promise you I hear bumping around in my bedroom! It freaks me out.. I pray to God daily to keep His hand on me.
12. Sometimes I'll have dreams that I'm flying, and sometimes I'll fly too high and it freaks me out! I can't get down sometimes.. What a nightmare!
13. I can't think of 25 things.
14. I feel more comfortable texting people instead of talking on the phone, but I'd rather see people in person any day.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
2.17.2009
25.. or 14
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
you're a hoot, you know that?
8- I'm the same way!
7- what is a kiss tounge?
11- isn't it so scary!
6- being a bookworm is great, isn't it?
Okay, so 14 is better than none at all. Who did you tag?
The bumbing around...?? It doesn't sound like the pipes??
the top one is from jessa ;)
Post a Comment