2.11.2009

Ready to run a marathon!

I woke up in the middle of the night and literally felt God clear my sinuses! I am so thankful that God is touching my body. I feel so much better today! I still have a slight stuffed nose, but I don’t have anymore sore throat, congestion, or a headache. Thank you Jesus! I am so ready to clean my house, walk all over downtown, or run a marathon! But I’m being smart and taking it easy..

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweet Jesus, Thank you.

Tammy K. said...

I am so happy for you and God's divine healing that we need never forget about. Its great that your feeling better.
I am also sorry for Savannah's loss. Was she one of the girls at the wedding? There is so many I get them all mixed up :o)
I will be praying for her.

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm soooo glad your better!!!
I've also been praying for Savannah...that has to be hard.....