After I got off work on Valentine’s Day we threw some things in suitcases and then Caleb, Mandie, the kids, Daniel, Paul, and I jumped in the suburban and drove through the night to see Papa Horton. We weren’t sure we would even make it, but we made it in at about 10:00 a.m. and Papa seems to be doing ok.. He tires easily, but he’s in good spirits and seems to be alright. Just keep him in your prayers.
I don’t know how long we’ll be here in Washington, but I’ll try and post from time to time to let you know how we’re all doing.
I don’t know how long we’ll be here in Washington, but I’ll try and post from time to time to let you know how we’re all doing.






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Good to know!! Thank you! We'll keep praying!!!!!
Post a Comment