Kirby, Nancy, Caleb, Mandie, the kids, and Paul, and I decided to head to Port Angeles today to hang out with Aunt Teresa and the kids for a week to give Grandma Horton a break from so many people. I asked Felicia how far away it was and she told me about 4 hours. Well I think when we finally rolled into the driveway it took us 5 hours to get there because of how long our pit stops were. Good grief! I nearly went insane. Ha! But we’re here now so we’re good to go.
To answer Momma Tammi’s question, the memorial is being held at Faith Center which is a church not a funeral home. Just so everyone knows.
Man.. I am so tired. We’re still staying up ridiculously late and I’m about to drop dead of exhaustion. It’s moments like these when I wish I was home in my own bed! But we’ll go home soon enough. =]
I hope all is doing well. I’ve hardly heard from anyone so I don’t know what’s going on in the “real” world. I hope everyone is doing alright. I love you all! Hugs and kisses..
To answer Momma Tammi’s question, the memorial is being held at Faith Center which is a church not a funeral home. Just so everyone knows.
Man.. I am so tired. We’re still staying up ridiculously late and I’m about to drop dead of exhaustion. It’s moments like these when I wish I was home in my own bed! But we’ll go home soon enough. =]
I hope all is doing well. I’ve hardly heard from anyone so I don’t know what’s going on in the “real” world. I hope everyone is doing alright. I love you all! Hugs and kisses..






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
BG--can you send me the name of the funeral home and street address so that we can send flowers? Try to have some fun while in Port Angeles...hopefully you'll have nice weather. Love ya!
sorry to hear about Br. Horton. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Praying for you and your family.
Hey Grace! I LOVED the pics of my babies!!! Thanks! It's cool we share them :)
Please Tell our sister I love her!!!! Love ya
I am sorry for the loss. I am certain Mandie gave everyone our message. Thanks for the address. Tell Mandi she can disregard my message on her phone. Have fun in Port Ang. Love you all .
Post a Comment