This morning I opened the windows to beautiful weather and started cleaning some things up. I found a box that had some seeds in it that I bought last year. So this morning I planted some petunias, daisies, chives, and lavender. I’m so excited! I really enjoyed planting and I hope to actually see growth one of these days. I know they will be beautiful. I can’t wait to have a garden in my little home.
This morning I received a birthday card from my mother. It was beautiful. The card fit her style perfectly which, of course, made me tear up a little. I love my family.
I hope you all have a wonderful spring day.. I hope I do too!
This morning I received a birthday card from my mother. It was beautiful. The card fit her style perfectly which, of course, made me tear up a little. I love my family.
I hope you all have a wonderful spring day.. I hope I do too!






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Since I will be a little busy this week and will most likely forget to do this ON your birthday, just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hope that you have an absolutely glorious spring-like birthday! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment