3.15.2009

Is spring finally coming?

We had such nice weather today! I’m afraid of getting my hopes up just in case we get hit with another snow storm, but we had so much fun today! After church we enjoyed the day playing tennis. It was still a little cool outside but if you wore a jacket you were fine- especially if you were chasing the tennis ball up and down the court! I have a feeling if we all play tennis regularly this year we’re going to get good.. =]

Oh, I almost forgot, Paul bought me the ABBA’s greatest hits CD. It made me think of my Dad.. Actually, I was talking the other day about the song “Fernando” and how I wish I had one of ABBA’s CDs with that song on it since I grew up singing that song. So when Paul bought the CD he quietly put that song on first and I was so surprised! It almost made me cry.. It’s little things like that that make me miss my family. They’re wonderful people. =]

Now we’re all sitting at Kirby and Nancy’s house feeling old and sore. =] Ha! I love spring!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

Tennis is hard, I hope you get real good Grace. I also hope you can have some spring weather for a while. I don't miss that snow.