3.25.2009

Noooo!!!!

The past couple weeks Paul and I have been sleeping with the window open for fresh air. This morning when we woke up it was very chilly and I knew I smelled snow. Paul thought I was crazy, how can you smell snow? But I could. He looked out the window, and what do you know, it was snowing. Rats! That’s a step in the wrong direction! We’re supposed to have warmer weather! Stinking dirty dog..

Thankfully my body doesn’t ache today, but I still have a cough. Poor Paul is sick, and now Nancy. I still think this is crazy that we’re all getting sick again. Sister Connie, I would love the recipe for that cough syrup. I’d like to get rid of this cough, and I’m sure others would like to get rid of theirs as well.

Please pray for me. I’ve been trying and trying to look up information on the job services website as well as start an account and write up a resume and it won’t work. For some reason I can’t edit anything on there. It’s very frustrating.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

connie said...

Cough Syrup
2 Tblsp (1/8 cup) lemon juice
1/4 cup honey
2 cloves garlic Chopped

Mix well.
I have used a 2 cup glass measuring cup and use a hand mixer to beat it up real well. Or use a hand blender.
Either take by the tablespoon full or drink as much as you want. Ernie, Nathan, and I have started just drinking it.
You can't overdose.
It's all natural and all healthy.

connie said...

Spring Green Applesauce
Another thing that we do when we are fighting sickness, is to throw an apple or two in the blender with a 1/2 to a cup of water and blend to applesauce. Then add a half to 2/3 bag of fresh spinach and blend to green applesauce. Drink it up or spoon it up. It's surprisingly yummy and has a lot of immune system boosters. Makes 1 or 2 servings.

connie said...

Last but not least.
Cut sugar out, especially while you are sick. It shuts your immune system down for 4 hours. Poor body. What is it supposed to do to take care of you?
Increase the water that you drink.

OK, I promise that I will leave you alone. The choice is yours.
:)