4.16.2009

Ok my gag reflexes work!

Last night Paul and I caught up on one of our favorite tv shows about a forensic anthropologist. Last night the case she worked on consisted of a woman squished in a bailer. Normally these things don’t bother me- I can eat dinner and watch this show! But last night I did a lot of gagging. I was so grossed out! Thanks shrimp! Just letting me know he/she is there I guess. =]

Yesterday I made a WIC appointment as well as signed up for Medicaid. Both things were very easy for me. I’m so thankful! It would be easy for Paul and I to stress about how we’re going to take care of this baby, but because God obviously wanted us to have one, I know He will take care of us every step of the way.

If WIC doesn’t offer an ultrasound I guess I’ll have to go to family planning and see if I can get one there! I want to see this baby and hear the heartbeat. I think that will be the confirmation I need that we’re really having a baby, you know?

I hope you all have a good day. =]

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

are you talking about Bones???

I LOVE that show!!!

d_lhays said...

I could never watch shows like that. I have way to weak of a belly. I think when I seen Ty(baby) and got to listen to his heart that's when it all hit me and Derek for sure. Words can even say.

Netty said...

I had to turn the show off.LOL!
(I was eating.)
My first appointment they made me do an ultrasound first before they would let me see the doctor.
I was so scared that there was a mistake with the TEN over the counter tests I took, that at first I wouldn't look at the screen. When I did I was in love and all I saw was a tiny heart beating!
Praying that you can get your ultrasound soon. I know how much it will mean to you!