5.11.2009

I love getting “parcels” in the mail!

When Paul, Daniel, and I got home from Great Falls there was a note from the post office saying I missed them and that there was a parcel (not a package, a parcel) waiting for me at the post office. I FINALLY got to pick it up today! Thanks, Tammy, for the dress. I’ll take a picture for you. =] My Mom also sent a RED maternity shirt, hair pretties, and baby clothes. It was great fun to look through! I sure do love and appreciate my Mom. She’s a great gal I’ve gotta say. =]

It sounds like she had a good Mother’s Day. I’m glad! Yesterday I got some flowers since I’m a mother-to-be. Oh, I also got a gift from my secret sister! It was a coffee mug filled with reese’s peanut butter cups and decaf caramel toffee coffee. I was very grateful to whomever it was.

Tonight we’re having a barbeque and then after that the guys are heading to softball tryouts. I made sure to bring my camera because tonight is going to be fun- plus I just need to take more pictures.

Have a good day!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

That dress may be a little big right now, I hope you like it, if not give it away HA!!!!
I got a flower from my husband yesterday, it was very nice. It's OUR first mothers day Grace. How weird that your first mothers day is mine too. :o) crazy