I had my job interview for Scotty's Ice Cream Shoppe yesterday. I think it went well! Scott was there with his wife and 5 kids. They are very nice people who love the Lord very much. They seem very genuine compared to my previous bosses who were "Christians." We ended up talking forever about all kinds of things. They're very easy to talk to. With everything I said it made them like me more and more, so they say. I'm very thankful! They said they want to pray about their decision even though they're pretty sure the job is mine. They talked to me like it was already mine anyways. I expect a call next week! Thank you, everyone, who kept me in your prayers. I really appreciate it. This will (hopefully) be my last job I will work before the baby comes.
5.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment