You do have a bump. Don't start saying your fat---- you will think that the whole time and have a hard time enjoying this. You look cute. Can't wait to see it progress. :o)
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
9 people shared some ♥♥♥:
The baby bump is so cute!!!!! And, I love the song!!!
You look adorable! Poor Em...she doesn't look too happy with the camera aimed at her.
And, I just looked again....and you have a TWLIGHT shirt on!!!!! LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!! My DOCS, Kim and I love them at work!!
You look cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight? I have a secret ... I loved the movie!
NOT fat!!! Dont talk about little shrimp that way!!! :)
Twilight, Did you see the movie Gracie?
You do have a bump. Don't start saying your fat---- you will think that the whole time and have a hard time enjoying this. You look cute. Can't wait to see it progress. :o)
Thank you for all the comments! I know I'm not FAT by the way.. I do notice I'm not totally skinny though.
As for Twilight.. Yes I watched the movie and am reading the books right now! =] I kinda like 'em! =]
I wish I was as fat as you :-0
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment