7.22.2009

Stop the madness!!

I don’t know how it is for anyone else, but for me, when I get really, really tired, I have nightmares all night and am tormented so much I have a horrible time sleeping through the night. Last night was one of those nights I guess.

All night I dreamed about Chucky and his sister trying to kill me- and no one else saw it! I’d tell them I was being attacked by these two evil looking dolls, and the stupid dolls would look “innocent” until everyone’s back was turned. Just like in the stupid movies. The bad guy looks innocent until no one looks and he strikes! Horrible dreams.. So now I’m pretty much exhausted. I need an energy drink or something to keep me awake.

In other news..

Today after work we’re heading to the lake! Paul and Daniel got a tractor’s inner tube yesterday and took it out and they said it was a lot of fun. So now I need to try it out. :) Too bad I won’t be taking pictures. I’m afraid of getting my camera wet. I just might bring it anyways, and be very, very careful..

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a "sleeping" vacation.

~~MOM~~