8.06.2009

Feeling just plain good!

The interview went well yesterday. I have a good feeling that I will be getting the job, but I’ll know for sure today or tomorrow. I’m pretty excited about it. I would love to work a job that I actually want to work, you know? I’ll keep both jobs for awhile, just to see if I can do it.. or until Scott says adios. I’ll let you know for sure whenever I hear anything.

Paul and I are so happy with our new living room that’s full of furniture! I’m sure I’ll be finished with rearranging today so I’ll take a picture for you all to see how it looks. We are so thankful. We have plenty of seating now so we’ll be able to have guests and stuff. I’m going to love that.. :)

I cleaned Earl’s house this morning. I did it in good time considering I was all alone! Noelle is in acting camp this week. Her play is tomorrow! I need to make sure to bring a camera. I’m sure it will be great.

Now I’m watching the kids until Nancy gets home and then I’m going to clean my own house. I’m hoping Paul will remember to send all of my yard sale junk to Mandie’s house tonight since I’m working at Scotty’s. Our yard sale will be tomorrow and Saturday! I’m looking forward to getting rid of that junk. I’m tired of it being in my house.

Have a wonderful weekend- in case you don’t hear from me till next week. :)

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jessa Stephens said...

Lets us know what happens!! I hope you get that job!!!!!!!