8.08.2009

I need more coffee.

I didn’t realize the alarm wasn’t set this morning so I accidentally slept in and didn’t make it to open the yard sale with Mandie. I was slightly perturbed, but I decided to just let it go and hurry and get there to help! Mandie has done such a great job on this sale! We’ve sold a lot of stuff, especially her, because she has more stuff. Ha! I helped her before going to work at 2:00 and I’ve been running around at work until 9:30. I’m so tired! I either need more coffee…or a good night’s sleep, with a sleep in. :)

Paul did help by cleaning out the car. It looks really nice. Let’s hope it stays that way! I’m sick of cleaning the car only to let it get trashed again. It’s stupid. Haha

Now I’m watching an old black and white show with Grandma Horton, Nancy, and Noelle while Paul hangs out with Jason.. Have a wonderful Sunday!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: