9.05.2009

Weight be gone!

Today is my LAST DAY at Scotty’s. I am super excited! Not only do I have to say farewell to the drama, I just might be able to say adios to some weight! I know when I first got the job I said I’m not an ice cream person.. I’m still not one, but when it’s in front of my face I can’t help but sample. I’ve already been walking 3 miles for the past couple weeks, and some say they can see some inches gone (thank you Jesus!). Maybe I’ll lose even more weight and inches without the temptation of ice cream.. :) We’ll see.

He already had me deep clean the store for him yesterday. Don’t you just love it when your boss shows you how much you appreciate him? Don’t forget to miss a spot! I could have been annoyed, or even hurt, but I took my task and put my whole heart in it because it makes the time go by.

Paul and I are running away after church tomorrow. Where to? No one knows.. :) I am really looking forward to spending a weekend away, just the two of us! We look forward to “you and me” weekends- especially since you never know when it will be “you, me, and #3”! Did you guys like that? :) I came up with that all by myself. Mmhmm.. don’t need a college education for that one!

Well, I’m going to hang out on BC for a few minutes before work.. Have a wonderful Labor day weekend!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

the shuler family said...

Hey, I hope you had a nice get-away! Did you have fun? Where did you end up going?