The pictures went well. It was slightly stressful here and there, but aren’t all fundraisers? God is good though. It’s all over and we’re all anxious to see Derek again when he brings the goodies. I know Paul and I are excited to see ours- even though we’ll be out of town that weekend. Oops. :) Thank goodness for picture text messages right? We’ll probably just get all of them anyways. We took so many good ones.
It’s my day off so I got to sleep in late. Now I’m getting ready for the day and I think I’ll do some Christmas shopping. :) Have a wonderful Monday! I know I will.
It’s my day off so I got to sleep in late. Now I’m getting ready for the day and I think I’ll do some Christmas shopping. :) Have a wonderful Monday! I know I will.






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment