11.28.2006

Eye Exams

Yesterday was a pretty good day, even though it was long. We kids went to the eye doctor in the afternoon and we got our eyes checked (except Tommy, he was too young). Some of us left there needing glasses. Can you guess whom? I’ll tell ya! Jacob, Philip, and Megan! Jacob and Megan only need glasses for when they read or are on the computer or whatever, and Philip needs them for everything but reading, or being on the computer or whatever! :-P Sara and I are fine. We have far-sightedness, but it’s not bad. So yay! I helped the kids pick out there glasses, and I’ve gotta say, the boys are gonna look hot! Watch out girls! ;-)

I talked to Paul yesterday too! That’s always fun. There were a couple times he accidentally hung up on me thanks to some stupid button that sticks out on his phone, but other then that we had a good time talking! :-P

Today won’t be too busy I don’t think. I just have to wake the kids at 8:00, make sure they eat breakfast and get ready for the day, and then I’m going to help them with their schoolwork. Jacob has an orthodontist appointment this afternoon and I need to run to the library, and I think we have music practice tonight. But nothing too busy, I don’t think.

Thank you all for the prayers for my family as we go through this with Ike. I’ll make sure to keep you all posted on how he’s doing. I don’t know if there’s been any change during the night, Mom went to visit him this morning so I’ll find out when she gets home. But thank you so much for the prayers!

Have a great day! I love you all!

~Gracie~

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Vicki Smith said...

Gracie, have your Mom let me know what the latest is. How's Mom Bunny doing now? Is she getting any rest at all?

Wow, it's not going to be cheap getting all of those glasses! Did your Mom have her eyes tested, too? *hee hee* She told me she'd rather be blind than have to get glasses. VANITY! VANITY!!! She's just afraid she'll look TOO MUCH like me if she gets glasses. *LOL!* I think God's gonna make her do it. *BWAAAHAHAHA!!!*

Mommy's Journal said...

I wish I could have a picture of me sticking my tongue out at you!!! I DIDN'T get my eyes tested...I am too chicken.

Vicki Smith said...

*BAAAAWK, BAAAAWK, BAAAWK!!!*

Momma Tammi said...

Girls! Now is that any way to behave? Look at the example you are setting. What? Someone has to be the adult! ~grin~ You two really are too funny.