Last night I found myself looking at the Beta Bloggers and I decided I wanted to move to this one because they are SO nice! I REALLY, REALLY like them! So yeah! There you go! :-)
How was every ones Thanksgiving? Ours was great! Anita spent the night Wednesday night while Jacob and Philip went over to Daniel’s house. Anita, me, Sara, Megan, and Tommy got sleeping bags and camped out on my bedroom floor. Ha ha! It was fun!
Yesterday morning Tommy woke up and couldn’t figure out how he could smell the turkey when he knew it was out in the garage refrigerator… Hee hee! It was cute! Us girls helped Mom in the kitchen and then rushed to get ready for the day right before peoples came over.
The whole family came over, and around noon we had our Thanksgiving dinner. All of the food was SO good! You wanted to go back for seconds because everything was so tasty but you couldn’t because you were already so full you would pop if you ate another bite!
We headed to the park after cleaning up the kitchen. Then we had our annual football game! Boy was that fun! Some of the plays were so hilarious that we did more laughing than playing I think! :-P We all had a blast. It was a tie game though, because the Doerfler’s had to leave to go over to Uncle Randy’s side of the family for another dinner! Gram and Grandpa with us and we went over to Grandma Bunny’s and gave them Thanksgiving dinner and sang them some songs. Both Papa Ike and Grandma Bunny appreciated it.
Speaking of Papa Ike, he’s going down hill fast. Every time I see the phone ringing and its Grandma I wonder if it’s “the call” we all know will come soon. Yesterday he decided to stop taking all of his medications they have him on. He prays that God will take him home. So it’s only a matter of time I guess. Am I ready for this? I don’t know… I’m not looking forward to it, but I know he will be in a better place… I just don’t like this part of life.
Well, I need to get around and make sure this house is clean! The day after Thanksgiving we start putting our Christmas things up so we can enjoy them for awhile. Woo! Have a great day everyone!
I love you all,
Grace
How was every ones Thanksgiving? Ours was great! Anita spent the night Wednesday night while Jacob and Philip went over to Daniel’s house. Anita, me, Sara, Megan, and Tommy got sleeping bags and camped out on my bedroom floor. Ha ha! It was fun!
Yesterday morning Tommy woke up and couldn’t figure out how he could smell the turkey when he knew it was out in the garage refrigerator… Hee hee! It was cute! Us girls helped Mom in the kitchen and then rushed to get ready for the day right before peoples came over.
The whole family came over, and around noon we had our Thanksgiving dinner. All of the food was SO good! You wanted to go back for seconds because everything was so tasty but you couldn’t because you were already so full you would pop if you ate another bite!
We headed to the park after cleaning up the kitchen. Then we had our annual football game! Boy was that fun! Some of the plays were so hilarious that we did more laughing than playing I think! :-P We all had a blast. It was a tie game though, because the Doerfler’s had to leave to go over to Uncle Randy’s side of the family for another dinner! Gram and Grandpa with us and we went over to Grandma Bunny’s and gave them Thanksgiving dinner and sang them some songs. Both Papa Ike and Grandma Bunny appreciated it.
Speaking of Papa Ike, he’s going down hill fast. Every time I see the phone ringing and its Grandma I wonder if it’s “the call” we all know will come soon. Yesterday he decided to stop taking all of his medications they have him on. He prays that God will take him home. So it’s only a matter of time I guess. Am I ready for this? I don’t know… I’m not looking forward to it, but I know he will be in a better place… I just don’t like this part of life.
Well, I need to get around and make sure this house is clean! The day after Thanksgiving we start putting our Christmas things up so we can enjoy them for awhile. Woo! Have a great day everyone!
I love you all,
Grace






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Sounds like you had a fun thanksgiving. We did too! Don't you just love those special days that make memories?!
I'm sorry about your grandpa, I'll pray for your family.
I just did a blog about Julia if you want to check it out. Luv Ya
Yes! I love it when the whole family gets together like this and you have tons of laughs and make fun memories! It's great!
Thank you for praying for our family, we appreciate it!
I'll go check out your Blog! Thanks for letting me know!
LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment