One of the most annoying questions started up yesterday while the family was putting up the Christmas decorations; “How many days left till Christmas?” You hear it ever 10 minutes, the child hoping the number of days has magically gotten shorter. It’s up there with, “Are we there yet?” ;-)
Our house looks really pretty! We’re not totally done yet, we should be finishing up today. Our fake Christmas tree finally died on us so Mom and Dad had to buy one yesterday. It’s about 7 and half feet tall, and it’s pre-lit! The lights are SO bright! Oh my word. You need sunglasses just to look at it! I’ll take a picture of our decorations and stuff when we’re completely done. Especially the new tree! :-P
Today is going to be a busy one! Dad had to work overtime; Mom, the kids, and I are working on finishing up the house with the decorations then cleaning the house; I’m going to cram as much school as I can; Jacob has a gig thing with Dry Creek tonight… Might not be busy compared to others, but it’s pretty busy since it’s a Saturday. :-)
Have a great day, and I love you all!
~Gracie~
Our house looks really pretty! We’re not totally done yet, we should be finishing up today. Our fake Christmas tree finally died on us so Mom and Dad had to buy one yesterday. It’s about 7 and half feet tall, and it’s pre-lit! The lights are SO bright! Oh my word. You need sunglasses just to look at it! I’ll take a picture of our decorations and stuff when we’re completely done. Especially the new tree! :-P
Today is going to be a busy one! Dad had to work overtime; Mom, the kids, and I are working on finishing up the house with the decorations then cleaning the house; I’m going to cram as much school as I can; Jacob has a gig thing with Dry Creek tonight… Might not be busy compared to others, but it’s pretty busy since it’s a Saturday. :-)
Have a great day, and I love you all!
~Gracie~






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Only 30 days till Christmas :D
Thank you for the count down. The questions get more frequent when gifts start appearing under the tree... It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! Kids are SOOOO much fun, especially at Christmas time.
How many days till Christmas?
You changed you blog on me.. now I gotta go update my link.. you're making me touch my blog!! sneaky.. lol.
~AKCameraGuy~
P.S. How many days till Christmas?
Hey Grace
I like your new blog. It sounds like you all are getting in the christmas spirit.
Love you
Ha...thanks Jen. :-P
Mom's right, it is very exciting to see presents under the tree! I love it!
Ha ha! Don't you just love me Micah? ;-) I make you check your Blog more! Hee hee! I'm bedy bedy sneaky!
Oh, and if you want to know how many days till Christmas...ask Jenna! :-P
Thanks Sis. Pam! I'm glad you like it!
Micah 29 days till Christmas :D
Post a Comment