12.26.2006

The Day after Christmas

So…did everyone have a very Merry Christmas? I hope so! I know we did! Having the Cabales family here was SO much fun! We stayed up late every night and played games, ate tons of food, opened some great gifts on Christmas… It was just a grand time! My post would be so incredibly long if I told you everything we did! But alas, the Cabales clan left this morning. So now my family and I have to go back to our boring hum drum lives… HA!!! Boring hum drums lives…yeah right! :-P Anyways, we had a great time with our family being here!

I want to thank you all for keeping my Grandpa Shuler in your prayers. His stroke was a shock for all of us! The left side of his body is kind of slow; he drags his left foot and all…and he isn’t as quick witted. But the doctor said that he should recover nicely and be back to his normal self. Praise the Lord! I hope you all are praying for Paul’s Grandpa too. I don’t know if you all remember, but I posted awhile back letting you know his Grandpa has cancer…in the liver I believe… PLEASE keep him and the family in your prayers. I know when we found out that Grandma Babe had cancer it was very hard on the family and we relied on friends and all to be our support through prayer. I know that would be a GREAT support for the Horton/Alexander family… So please keep them in your prayers.

Well, I guess I will get going. I’ll try to have more to post about later on… Have a great day! I love you all!

~Gracie~

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: