12.20.2006

Grandpa Shuler

Dad got the day-off yesterday so he could go to work with Mom and I and fix one of our ladies’ toilets that was having some problems. We were almost done when I got a phone call from Aunt Marcy. She was in hysterics, and it was hard for me to understand her. But I heard her say something about Grandpa so I said we’d be there as soon as we could. I finished up my vacuuming and we got over to Grandpa’s house as soon as we could.

Grandpa was taking a shower when he got dizzy and nauseous. He got out of the shower, and by the time he made it to the bed he collapsed. He called Aunt Marcy and told her she better get over there because something was wrong.

To make a long story short, Grandpa has a mini stroke yesterday. Yesterday was a long, hard day for the Shuler family. Thankfully Grandpa is okay now…but it was a shock to all of us. Please keep us all in your prayers, especially Grandpa.

Devin and Lyndi are still here and we’re having a blast with them! I’m so thankful they were here for the kids yesterday. This holiday season has been SO different for all of us! Ha ha! But God is with us, and I’m so thankful.

I love you all!
~Gracie~

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

wemmies said...

Oh man! That is scarey. We will be praying.

Momma Tammi said...

We're praying BG!

Grace & Co said...

Thank you so much for the prayers!

Vicki Smith said...

Let us know how Grandpa Shuler is doing. We're still praying.

I'm so glad you're having fun with the Crazy Cabales Clan. :-) We had a pretty good time playing "I Buy" and Bunco last night with Sam and Tammy. Brother Sam HATES to lose! He's too funny! But he tried to be on his best behavior in front of me. *wink*

The Middle J said...

I see now why you say the gift arrived at the right time... I'm praying girl.

Im glad you have your family around for support and fun.

Love Ya

Haley Rachelle said...

I will be praying for your family, espcecially your Grandpa.

cokelady said...

We're praying for your Grandpa, too. Glad you're having so much fun with the weird-o's--I only wish I could've been part of it!

Have a great Christmas!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

The Cables are there? Tell them I said "hi!"

Praying.

The Middle J said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS GRACIE GIRL!!!!!!!!