Yesterday I got a package in the mail...can you guess what was inside that package? A cell phone! Woo! It's really cute (I got it from Paul) and I was playing with it before church. Don't worry, I put it in my purse before church started! We had church at Sis. James house, and she lives on the 3rd floor. So after church Anita and I walk into the elevator, and we start hearing "Singin' In The Rain." We both thought, hey! That's some great elevator music! Then I realized, hey! That's my cell phone! Ha ha! Blondes...
Have a great day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~
Have a great day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Paul got you a CELL PHONE????? Wow...he must really like you!!! lol....j/k
miss ya!
just wanted to say hi. "Hi!"
hahahaha!! That is too funny.
awesome! when do your free nights begin?
Cool your own cell phone. Your boyfriend must really care for you alot. Who is your phone service with? We have cingular, I thought if you have cingular we can talk mobile to mobile.
Yes, about time they put some good music in there :)
LOL you guys are funny!
Hey hey! she's not a loser! Cause with Verizon she can talk to me free, and that's all that matters of course. ;)
Yes I do care about her VERY much! That's the best way to prove your love right? Give a girl her own cell phone? Ha ha! =P
Post a Comment